- 'RuneScape' Developer Jagex Set to Be Bought by China's Shandong Hongda
- LONDON — Chinese iron ore mining company Shandong Hongda is set to acquire British computer games developer Jagex Games Studio, the developer of online role-playing game “RuneScape,” in a $300 million deal. Jagex, which is owned by Insight ...
- RuneScape's 15th anniversary and a brief history of idle games
- GameCentral learns how the world's biggest free MMO is celebrating its birthday, with old school adventures and idle gameplay. We're going to be honest, we didn't really want to attend an event for the 15th anniversary of RuneScape.
- Chronicle: Runescape Legends open beta dated
- The open beta brings updates including new playable legends (Venescula the Vampyre and Morvan, the Slayer Master); an ever-so-Runescape Skilling system, by which every action earns experience in one of Chronicle's skills; Dungeoneering mode, ...
- Best Games Like Runescape - Top 5 List for 2016
- Developed by Jagex and released in 2001, Runescape is an open world role playing game where players can level up by fighting monsters, hone skills like mining, explore vast wildernesses and dungeons, collect vanity items, smith your own armor, go on ...
- RuneScape Celebrates Its 15th Birthday But What Keeps Players Coming Back For
- On January 4, 2001 brothers Andrew and Paul Gower launched the beta version of RuneScape. Andrew, a keen programmer and recent Cambridge graduate, began with one goal in mind: to attract more simultaneous players than he had on any of his ...
Runescape is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Runescape books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
monoclonal antibodies applications
washroom modern washroom architecture
serbo-croatian language phonology
hookes law zero-length springs