- 'Rusalka' takes stage at Pescadero Opera Society
- Dvorak's Czech opera, “Rusalka,” has been described as a “lyric fairy tale” about a water nymph yearning to become mortal in order to pursue her love for a handsome prince who swims in the lake. "Rusalka" contains elements from “The Little Mermaid” by ...
- Scottish Opera: Rusalka
- The French soprano Anne Sophie Duprels is someone with whom he has previously collaborated on Czech opera and he'll be working with her again just as soon as Rusalka is finished. 'She is one of the most touching, tender actresses,' he says, 'with an ...
- Stuart Stratford to conduct first Scottish Opera production as its Music
- This April, Stuart Stratford conducts Dvořák's Rusalka, his first Scottish Opera production since joining the Company as its Music Director in June 2015.
- Met Opera announces Live in HD season
- 21, 2017, with Diana Damrau (Juliette) and Vittorio Grigolo (Romeo). The Bartlett Sher staging is conducted by Gianandrea Noseda. Dvorak's “Rusalka,” Feb.
- PSO, Aspen Music Festival set up a special residency
- The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra and music director Manfred Honeck will head to the Aspen Music Festival and School in August, marking the first collaboration between a professional orchestra and the prestigious music festival since the 1950s.
Rusalka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rusalka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbudd dwyer controversy and conviction
dream symbol swim
3m corporate governance
the producers musical list of songs
burger king facts and figures
society of jesus foundation
testicular cancer pathology