Rushton Triangular Lodge
A selection of articles related to rushton triangular lodge.
Original articles from our library related to the Rushton Triangular Lodge. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rushton Triangular Lodge.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And the children of Israel set forward, and pitched in the plains of Moab on this side Jordan by Jericho. 22:2 And Balak the son of Zippor saw all that Israel had done to the Amorites. 22:3 And Moab was sore afraid of the people, because they...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 9:3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your...
New Testament >> Luke
Rushton Triangular Lodge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rushton Triangular Lodge books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Admission prices 2011/2012
- Rushton Triangular Lodge. Ł3.20 Ł2.
- 2011/2012 Free Visitor Guide
- Rushton Triangular Lodge. Rushton, Kettering, NN14 1RP. Tel: 01536 710761.
- Explore Outdoors
- Sir Thomas Tresham's Triangular Lodge at. Rushton and cross shaped lodge at. Lyveden New .
- APPENDIX 3 - GBHP Attractions 2011
- Rushton Triangular Lodge. Rydal Mount and Gardens. Saltram.
- Historic Houses around Kettering
- Rushton. Triangular Lodge. Glendon.
Suggested News Resources
- Rushton Triangular Lodge
- TUCKED away in a quiet corner of Northamptonshire, Rushton Triangular Lodge is a marvellous oddity, full of mystery and intriguing history.
Suggested Web Resources
- Rushton Triangular Lodge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Triangular Lodge is a folly, designed and constructed between 1593 and 1597 by Sir Thomas Tresham near Rushton, Northamptonshire, England.
- Rushton Triangular Lodge | English Heritage
- This delightful triangular building was designed by Sir Thomas Tresham (father of one of the Gunpowder Plotters) and constructed between 1593 and 1597.
- Liberal England: Rushton Triangular Lodge
- Jun 20, 2009 Rushton Triangular Lodge was built in the 1590s by Sir Thomas Tresham, who had been imprisoned for his Roman Catholic beliefs.
- Rushton Triangular Lodge - Rushton - Reviews of Rushton
- Jul 18, 2010 Rushton Triangular Lodge, Rushton: See 2 reviews, articles, and photos of Rushton Triangular Lodge on TripAdvisor.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Rushton Triangular Lodge Topics
Related searchescomic strip conventions and genres
selkirk famous people of the town