A selection of articles related to ruskin bond.
Original articles from our library related to the Ruskin Bond. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ruskin Bond.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And Moses spake unto the heads of the tribes concerning the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded. 30:2 If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God....
New Testament >> Colossians
- No Pagan Parents Allowed (A "Paganalia" Exclusive Report)
- You be the judge: A Pagan woman who works as a Chapter 13 bankruptcy assistant for a law firm wants to regain custody of her 9-year-old son. Her ex-husband is in jail on a $700,000 bond for solicitation of capital murder of his second ex-wife. Seems like a no-...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- Catnip (Nepeta Cataria)
- Catnip is used in remedies for colds, flu, and fever. Use the large leaves for bookmarks in your Book of Shadows. It is also great for love spells and sachets. It is also said to create a psychic bond between you and your cat....
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Ruskin Bond is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ruskin Bond books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF INSECTS, TREES AND WILD
- The author, Ruskin Bond, needs no introduction to readers of Echo Books, who will remember his books,.
- Ruskin Bond Interview
- Ruskin Bond Interview. Avinandan.
- Read: Entrancing Enchantment: How Harry Cast a Spell Over Hip
- July-Sept. 2007|Issue-03. Getting personal with Ruskin Bond | Sudheer Sharma on books.
Suggested News Resources
- Ken spills the story
- The large school library and a fortunate meeting with Ruskin Bond help Advaita to tide over her homesickness. “I met Advaita in 2008. She told me of her days in boarding school and her love for reading and writing.
- MICA's theatre season starts today
- At the beginning of the season, Sankalp will host a play called 'He Said It With Arsenic' , written by Ruskin Bond. The play revolves around a person called William Jones, who practices killing as an art and thinks of himself as a gentleman murderer.
- Lawyer to Laxmibai, reporter for Dickens
- Lang's grave was discovered by renowned writer Ruskin Bond about a hundred years after Lang died. It is located on the C terrace of the Camel's Back Cemetery.
- Everyday dog tales told with a touching simplicity
- The dog tales narrated by Ruskin Bond, Muzaffar Ali, Maneka Gandhi, Riyaaz Amlani, Nafisa Ali Sodhi and Chandan Mitra are heartwarming and open up a different side to their personalities.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ruskin Bond - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ruskin Bond, born 19 May 1934, is an Indian author of British descent.
- Amazon.com: Best of Ruskin Bond (9780140246063): Ruskin Bond
- In dull and dusty Pipalnagar, each day is like another, and 'there is not exactly despair, but resignation'. Even the dreams here are small.
- Just Books: Ruskin Bond's Notes From A Small Room - YouTube
- Aug 24, 2009 Just Books: Seasoned writer Ruskin Bond talks about his latest book "Notes From A Small Room".
- Ruskin Bond | Facebook
- Ruskin Bond - Description: '''Ruskin Bond, born 19 May 1934, is an Indian author of British descent.
- Ruskin Bond Biography, Ruskin Bond Profile, Ruskin Bond books
- Ruskin Bond Biography, Ruskin Bond Profile and Books by Ruskin Bond. Rent books by author Ruskin Bond from Friends Of Books Library.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ruskin Bond Topics
Related searchesdon felder