A selection of articles related to russian empire.
Original articles from our library related to the Russian Empire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Russian Empire.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Russian Empire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Russian Empire books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Death of former Putin aide: conspiracy theories abound back home in Russia
- The liberal radio station had been part of the Gazprom Media empire which Lesin controlled, and the pair had a public bust-up over editorial policy in 2014. The mysterious circumstances of his death have led to a range of conspiracy theories, some more ...
- Author: Russia Uses More Tools Than Just its Military to Influence, Threaten
- Agnia Grigas, a fellow at Occidental College and author of the newly released Beyond Crimea: The New Russian Empire, said its efforts from soft power involving the Russian Orthodox Church — with its 150 million members — proclaiming Moscow is ...
- A Century Later, Slaughter Still Haunts Turkey and Armenia
- Caught between the collapsing Russian and Ottoman Empires, the region then known as the Armenian highlands—now eastern Anatolia—lost nearly all its Armenians within a decade of the start of World War I. Historians estimate that 500,000 to 1.
- Meet Lindsay Lohan's new love, an heir to a Russian business empire
- Mean Girls actor Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Egor Tarabasov, a Russian heir to a business empire in Yeltsin land. The actor, 29, and the 22-year-old Russian heir have been seeing each other for four months now, reported TMZ. Lohan apparently met ...
- Holocaust survivor Israel Kristal named world's oldest living man
- Israel Kristal, who lived through both World Wars and survived slave labor at Nazi concentration camps, has been named the world's oldest living man at the age of 112, according to Guinness World Records. (more) ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Russian Empire Topics
Related searchesmusical box music box elements
rise of the robots characters
scholasticism scholastic method
birefringence biaxial birefringence
hector berlioz musical influence
jagdish chandra bose plant research