A selection of articles related to russian folklore.
Original articles from our library related to the Russian Folklore. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Russian Folklore.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Russian Folklore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Russian Folklore books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Around Ipswich
- Ukrainian Easter egg decorating class: 7-9 p.m. March 22, The Orthodox Church of St.
- Moscow State Circus comes to Reading and Ascot this April
- The circus is returning to the UK with its latest production, based on the Russian folklore story of Cvetik-Semicvetik, or “the flower with seven colors,” by by Valentin Petrovich Katayev.
- Play about Russian Jewish refugee's experience opens March 24
- "I used memoir and poetry to create the style and rhythm of the piece, and went back to the Russian folklore that shaped my childhood and interviewed my grandfather to dig deeper into our family love stories.
- Incredible 'cobra' skyscraper concept unveiled
- In local legends and widely-accepted folklore, snakes are often viewed as symbols of protection, wisdom and eternal life. “Snakes and dragons are custodians of threshold, temples, treasure, esoteric knowledge and all lunar gods," Klyukin wrote, on his ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Russian Folklore Topics
Related searchese1cb elimination reaction
mount baker geology
the phil hendrie show steve bosell
ama computer university history
foreign relations of singapore brunei
bertie ahern early problems
agar plate incubation of agar plates