A selection of articles related to rutile.
Original articles from our library related to the Rutile. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rutile.
- Quartz (Rock Crystal)
- Receptive/Projective. All elements. Clear, many forms and colors! Probably the most versatile multi-purpose healing stone. Easy to cleanse, store info/energy in, program or amplify energy and healing with. Can both draw and send energy. Powerful clear ones...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Rutile is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rutile books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Rutile TiO2
- Rutile. TiO2 c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Tetragonal.
- MULTIPLE SCATTERING FROM RUTILE TiO2 PARTICLES
- Abstract—The physical properties of rutile titania (TiO2) have led to its wide use as a white pigment in many applications.
- The crystallization of anatase and rutile from amorphous titanium
- pressure, follows the reaction path: amorphous reactant - anatase - rutile.
Suggested News Resources
- Iluka targets increased output, increases profits
- PERTH (miningweekly.com) - Mineral sands miner Iluka on Thursday said that it was evaluating “numerous” enhancements to its production portfolio, despite reporting increased zircon and rutile production for the first half of the 2011 financial year.
- Zircon's take-off may be only the beginning of boom
- Other heavy minerals are seeing rises, too, with rutile and ilmenite prices on strong upward trajectories.
- Potential for High Grade Titanium Dioxide/Rutile
- HY DRO ME TALLURGICAL PR OC ESS HAS PO T EN TIALTO PR ODUCE 99. 8% T i O 2PR ODUCT TiO2 product grades of 99.8% have been reported, which have market values of approximately US$3300 per tonne1.
- Sierra Leone: Sierra Rutile Complements Koroma's Food Security
- Freetown — One of the leading mining companies in Sierra Leone, Sierra Rutile Limited (SRL) has invested some US$40000 into a pilot agricultural development project in Nyandehun and surrounding villages in the Imperri chiefdom, Moyamba district.
- TiO2 Rutile grade CFR India prices hiked up by 5% in August 2011 as compared
- Titanium Dioxide Report: As per the data analysis by our team, CFR Rutile grade TiO2 India price were hovering around USD 2835 – 2850 PMT in the month of January 2011, while in February prices hiked up & reported in the range of USD 2885 – 2900 PMT.
Suggested Web Resources
- Rutile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rutile is a mineral composed primarily of titanium dioxide, TiO2. Rutile is the most common natural form of TiO2.
- Rutile: Rutile mineral information and data.
- Rutile Group . Rutile is one of the five forms of titanium dioxide found in nature. Sellaite (magnesium fluoride, MgF 2 ) also has a rutile-type structure.
- Rutile Mineral Data
- Comments: Acicular, golden yellow crystals of rutile epitaxially overgrown on black crystals of hematite.
- RUTILE (Titanium Oxide)
- Rutile is an interesting, varied and important mineral.
- Rutile Mineral | Uses and Properties - GEOLOGY.COM
- The uses and properties of the mineral Rutile Geology.com.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.