A selection of articles related to rutile.
Original articles from our library related to the Rutile. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rutile.
- Quartz (Rock Crystal)
- Receptive/Projective. All elements. Clear, many forms and colors! Probably the most versatile multi-purpose healing stone. Easy to cleanse, store info/energy in, program or amplify energy and healing with. Can both draw and send energy. Powerful clear ones...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Rutile is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rutile books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nedbank renews support for Sierra Rutile
- Sierra Rutile has also received confirmation of formal credit approval from Nedbank for a hedging facility to hedge its fuel supplies and interest rates exposure and is in the process of finalising documentation for that facility.
- End Of Day Update On Sierra Rutile (LON:SRX) Stock Trades
- Sierra Rutile Limited (Sierra Rutile) is a Sierra Leone-based mineral sands company engaged in operating assets in Sierra Leone. The Company is engaged in exploring for, producing and marketing industrial minerals, primarily rutile, in Sierra Leone.
- Built-in microscale electrostatic fields induced by anatase–rutile-phase
- Such a MEF is generated by the periodic organization of a junction made of two parallel semiconducting TiO2 zones: anatase and rutile with lower and higher electron densities, respectively.
- Sierra Leone News: Celebrating IWD in Rutile …Only 6% of staff
- CEO John Sisay receiving gift from SRL Women Association Tuesday March 8th was celebrated across the world as International Women's Day and the female workers of Sierra Rutile Limited (SRL) too came together to celebrate the day at their mining site in ...
- Base hunts for new rutile buyers
- The reduction was expected to impact about 6 000 t of planned rutile sales in 2016, with the balance of the reduction to be allocated over the remaining contract year to January 2017.