A selection of articles related to ryutin affair.
Original articles from our library related to the Ryutin Affair. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ryutin Affair.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Character of Magick
- I have a friend, her husband is morbidly obese through indulgent overeating. Whole roasts at night! She feels betrayed. My husband is unconscious in the hospital bed, as I sit here I feel incredibly alone and abandoned. I miss him, yet he is right there. A...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- 11 - Lust
- In most Tarot decks this card is called Strength. Lust however is the enjoyment of feeling strong in your life, it is lust for life, being the life-force itself! It is the intimately union of the sun (the lion, male principle) with the moon (the woman, female...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Hyoscyamus niger
- Hyoscyamus niger is a remedy for the more passive psychoses. There certainly can be outbursts of violent aggression, but usually the patient is mainly occupied with him- or herself. These people are talking nonsense to themselves or to unseen people, often...
Remedies >> Remedies G
Ryutin Affair is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ryutin Affair books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Instructions for use Title A Note on The Kuban Affair (1932-1933
- of the 'Ryutin' affair and 'Eismont-Smirov and Tolmachev' case, which were said to be the last oppositionists moves against the Stalinist system.
- 1 - Melgrosh - University of Melbourne
- l?oisr'revr'lrs, [932-I939 (Newhaven, 1999).
- LIST OF CONTRIBUTORS
- Washington and Lee University. Leningrad Affair. Leningrad, Siege of.
- ANNOTATIONS TO THE ARTICLS Kovalenko A. B. THEORETICAL
- ORGANS OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF UKRAINE. In article features and characteristics of Oproshanska L. V.
- Syllabus, 21H.467J / 17.57J Soviet and Post-Soviet Politics and
- Key terms: Ryutin, the Congress of Victors (17 th. Party Congress, 1934), Terror; .
Suggested News Resources
- Medvedev, Sergei Pavlovich, 1885-1937
- In 1930, he and Shliapnikov were investigated for alleged ties with oppositionists in Omsk. In 1932, the CCC investigated Medvedev on the Ryutin Affair, but he was not charged with any violations.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ryutin Affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Ryutin Affair (1932) was one of the last attempts to oppose the Soviet leader Joseph Stalin within the Soviet Communist Party.
- Martemyan Ryutin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Main article: The Ryutin Affair.
- Ryutin Affair | RM.com ®
- Ryutin Affair articles, reference materials. Need more on Ryutin Affair? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Ryutin Affair roots.
- Medvedev, Sergei Pavlovich, 1885-1937 | libcom.org
- Sep 6, 2007 and Shliapnikov were investigated for alleged ties with oppositionists in Omsk.
Ryutin Affair Topics
Related searchesshort selling mechanism
individualism economic individualism
the yes men wto