S Ramachandran Pillai
- VS hints at retirement plan if not allowed to contest
- General secretary Sitaram Yechury and PB member S. Ramachandran Pillai will attend both meetings. Sources in the politburo revealed that the thrust would be on fresh faces and acceptability in the selection of candidates.
- Ageing warhorses an existential crisis for CPM
- The exercise to explain decisions and opinions that arose at the Kolkotta plenum is being led by politburo member S. Ramachandran Pillai in Kerala. It was observed that the party cannot grow by perfunctory duties.
- Nava Kerala march in capital on Sunday
- State secretary Kodiyeri Balakrishnan, Leader of the Opposition V.S. Achuthanandan and Polit Bureau members S.
- CPM secretariat to discuss VS, Pinarayi candidatures today
- A senior CPM eader said the tricky part of the mission of general secretary Sitaram Yechury , who would be attending Tuesday's secretariat and Wednesday's sta e committee meeting along with PB member S Ramachandran Pillai, would be to convince VS ...
- VS candidature: Central leadership lobs ball in state court
- To ensure smooth sailing, Yechury and Politburo member S Ramachandran Pillai will attend both on March 1 and 2. “The party has got a golden opportunity in Kerala now. We don't want to give an impression that the central leadership imposes its decision ...
S Ramachandran Pillai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, S Ramachandran Pillai books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
S Ramachandran Pillai Topics
Related searchesrichard nixon
aral sea possible solutions
meaning of dreams about sardines
thor stories and myths
igneous rock intrusive igneous rocks
fenton crackshell abilities