- BMW E36 M3 By HG Motorsports
- The E36 M3 used the S50B30US engine with 240 bhp (179 kW; 243 PS) and 305 N·m (225 lb·ft) compared to Euro models, a different suspension setup and it did a 0-60 mph (97 km/h) time in about six seconds. It was available with a five-speed manual and ...
- Clean Silver BMW E36 M3 With Aftermarket Wheels
- The E36 BMW M3 is one of those older generation BMW M3 models that you never get tired of, for some it was the most perfect and well balanced M3 ever made. And adding some tasteful mods to it, make this E36 M3 stand out even more. The car's design is ...
- Triumph allied forces for $40000
- Some things just go together - peanut butter and chocolate, beer farts and giggles, and, adding to that list, hair shirt British roadsters and BMW M-series sixes.
- BMW Super Bild: M3
- Sadly the S50B30US engine only managed 240HP compared to the EU version's 321. But where the engine lacked, the chassis more than made up for, and aftermarket tuners like Steve Dinan helped along with horsepower needs by developing staged ...
- 1989 BMW 325i Takes Vitamin E36, Costs $16995!
- Like the precedent 2002, the E30 BMW is well loved for its simple shape and honest performance. However, about today's Nice Price or Crack Pipe 325i it can simply be said that its E36 transplant makes it honestly better.
s50b30us is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, s50b30us books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestool physical tools
dao capiz barangays