- Jalopnik: “Dear BMW, Why Did You Retire the S54B32 Engine?”
- The S54B32 was a high-performance engine used in BMW M vehicles. It was featured in the Z3 M Coupe, Z3 M Roadster, E46 M3, E85 Z4 M Roadster, E86 Z4 M Coupe and E46 M3 CSL (an upgraded version of the engine). The block was made from grey ...
- K mání je překrásné BMW Z3 M Coupé. Vzácný kus s motorem M3 E46 nemá chybu
- Od roku 2001 se pod kapotou montoval motor S54B32, tedy dokonalý řadový šestiválec z M3 E46, tehdy naladěný na 325 koní. Obojí na zadních kolech a s manuální převodovkou, samozřejmě; něco jako „povinný automat” byla tehdy v Mnichově vulgarita, ...
- BMW's screaming S54B32 inline-6 laid to rest
- The last application of the venerable S54B22 in a BMW car was the BMW Z4 M, which featured the motor in a slightly detuned form as compared to the one that made its debut in the E46 BMW M3. The M3's S54B32 made 343hp at a screeching 7,900rpm and ...
- Blacked Out Track Ready BMW Z4 M Build
- Powered by a slightly detuned S54B32 from the E46 M3 (315HP vs 333HP), the Z4 M Coupe was capable of lighting fast sprints to 60 MPH but its strong suit was on a road course. The short wheelbase provided crisp handling and the inline 6 provided ...
- Best BMW Engines of All-Time: An Alternate Take
- 2000 – S54 car engine (http://www.bmwblog.com/2010/08/26/jalopnik-dear-bmw-why-did-you-retire-the-s54b32-engine/).
s54b32 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, s54b32 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesenvironmental impact assessment
storage area network benefits
mercian anglo-saxon alphabet
westport connecticut history
tooth development cap stage
euclidean algorithm cc implementation