- Should I Buy a Used Saab 9-2x?
- In 2005 Saab wanted a compact vehicle to sell in North America against products like the Audi A3 and Volvo V50. At the time GM owned Saab completely and had an influential ownership share in Subaru.
- Saab Is Planning A Comeback But Not In The Way We Hoped
- Even the kinda cool Saabaru, the 9-2X Aero, didn't have a market. So why does Mattias Bergman think that it's a good idea to follow a similar pattern to General Motors?
- Ford Has Big Plans For the Future….and Your Car Interior
- One of my favorite examples of this is the Saab 9-2X “Saabaru,” which was a Subaru Outback Sport with a few minor tweaks and some Saab badges on it. The Subaru BR-Z and Scion FR-S are also great examples of companies sharing parts (or entire cars) to ...
- 2016 Scion iA: First Drive
- There's the Saabaru (Saab 9-2X ), the Toyobaru (Scion FR-S /Subaru BR-Z ), and now meet the Toyazda. Derived from the fourth-gen Mazda Demio/Mazda2 , the 2016 Scion iA made its debut at the New York Auto Show standing as the first-ever sedan for ...
- The Ten Worst Airport Horror Stories
- Read these ten horror stories of everything from getting sent back to the country you came from, to an airport with no water or available power to losing your entire plane. You will never complain about your flight delays again.
Saabaru is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saabaru books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
tikal the echidna fanfiction
yoda early years
alpha-beta pruning pseudocode