A selection of articles related to sabbath days.
Original articles from our library related to the Sabbath Days. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sabbath Days.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- ISIS and ASET are really two different deities. When the worship of Isis rose, Aset had already been forgotten for hundreds of years, at this time only a small group of priests still knew how to read the hieroglyphs of the temple walls. Isis was more a Roman...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Sabbath Days is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sabbath Days books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Sabbath Day: Holy Day or Holiday?
- “Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor and do all thy work. But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work….
- Seven Days, Seven Nights: Black Sabbath, Nuit blanche, The Godfather Live
- Seven Days, Seven Nights: Black Sabbath, Nuit blanche, The Godfather Live among best bets for Feb. 22 to 28. Richard Burnett, Special to Montreal Gazette More from Richard Burnett, Special to Montreal Gazette.
- The Sabbath: First Or Last Day?
- How do you observe the Sabbath? The Talmud offers two answers: R. Huna said that if one is traveling on a road or in the wilderness and does not know when it is the Sabbath, he must count six days (from the day he realizes he has forgotten) and observe ...
- "Seventh-day Adventism...its that weird religion..."
- Meanwhile a young Seventh Day Baptist girl by the name of Rachel Oakes Preston living in New Hampshire was responsible for introducing the concept of the Jewish Seventh-day Sabbath to the Millerite Adventists.
Sabbath Days Topics
Related searchesmentos flavors
chelsea fc club records
music city miracle radio call
mush roleplay on mushes
impact factor calculation