A selection of articles related to sabbath days.
Original articles from our library related to the Sabbath Days. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sabbath Days.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- ISIS and ASET are really two different deities. When the worship of Isis rose, Aset had already been forgotten for hundreds of years, at this time only a small group of priests still knew how to read the hieroglyphs of the temple walls. Isis was more a Roman...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Sabbath Days is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sabbath Days books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Sabbath Day: Holy Day or Holiday?
- “Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor and do all thy work. But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work….
- Seven Days, Seven Nights: Black Sabbath, Nuit blanche, The Godfather Live
- Seven Days, Seven Nights: Black Sabbath, Nuit blanche, The Godfather Live among best bets for Feb. 22 to 28. Richard Burnett, Special to Montreal Gazette More from Richard Burnett, Special to Montreal Gazette.
- The Sabbath: First Or Last Day?
- How do you observe the Sabbath? The Talmud offers two answers: R. Huna said that if one is traveling on a road or in the wilderness and does not know when it is the Sabbath, he must count six days (from the day he realizes he has forgotten) and observe ...
- "Seventh-day Adventism...its that weird religion..."
- Meanwhile a young Seventh Day Baptist girl by the name of Rachel Oakes Preston living in New Hampshire was responsible for introducing the concept of the Jewish Seventh-day Sabbath to the Millerite Adventists.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sabbath Days Topics
Related searchesbillboard 200
amazon rainforest biodiversity