Sabbath Sunday Vs Saturday
A selection of articles related to sabbath sunday vs saturday.
Original articles from our library related to the Sabbath Sunday Vs Saturday. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sabbath Sunday Vs Saturday.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans,...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And again he entered into Capernaum after some days; and it was noised that he was in the house. 2:2 And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them, no, not so much as about the door: and he preached...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 31:2 See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah: 31:3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Sabbath Sunday Vs Saturday is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sabbath Sunday Vs Saturday books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Second Chance for a Jewish Education
- My defiance backfired on me: As the years went by, I became hopelessly lost, unable to follow what the others in my year-group of eight children were reading or writing. And so I became achingly bored every Sunday, in the way only a child can be.
- The 'Shabbos Goys' Turning on the Lights in Queens
- In Orthodox households, vital everyday tasks such as turning lights on and off, using electrical appliances and cooking are forbidden on the Sabbath. Religious Jews ... Or they left the fridge light on.
- Today in History, March 13
- Ten years ago: Deadly tornadoes raked the Midwest while wildfires scorched the Texas Panhandle. Publisher McClatchy Co. agreed to buy Knight-Ridder, but planned to immediately sell 12 of its newspapers.
- The Hands-On Jew
- A much-maligned example is “the laying-on of hands” for people who are sick.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sabbath Sunday Vs Saturday Topics
Related searcheschocolate fish
henry george a critique
french toast preparation
planeshift the death realm
pound sterling history