- inquired, "Lord, secondly, you said 'Puraana,' that He is Puraana, or ancient; what is the significance of that? "Sabda Sparsa Roopa Rasa Gandha - these are the characteristics of the five elements - Akasa, Vayu, Agni, Jala, and Prithvi.
- Rajarajeswari mantra mathruka sthavam
- Hungara priya sabda jala niratham saraswathollasineem,. Sarasara vichara chathuram varnasramakaarineem,.
- CHAPTER I
- Akasa, Vayu, Agni, Jala and Prithivi, which are usually referred to as ether, air, fire, Sabda, Sparsa, Rupa, Rasa, Gandha...Sound,.
- Alkitab Bahasa Toba - Index download.sabda.org
- 2 Sai patik ni Jahowa do lomo ni rohana, jala sai i do olo malos, jala sude na niulana manjadi do. 4 (II. jala marolopolop ma hamu, huhut angka hitir.
- stdin (ditroff)
- 1.9. sabda-jn˜a-na-anupa-ti-vastu-su-nyo vikalpah.
- Sanskrit -->> English --- English ----->> Sankrit Dictionary
- SABDA BRAHMAN: sound-form of Brahman SABDA-JAALA: jugglery of words. SABHA: assembly. SADHAKA: spiritual aspirant.
- Chapter 16
- There is a corresponding notion and object for every Sabda (sound).
- Glossary - JungleYoga.net
- S SABDA BRAHMAN: sound-form of Brahman SABDA: sound. SABDA-BHEDA: difference in sound. SABDA-JAALA: jugglery of words.
- Sathya Sai Baba - Geetha Vahini - XVI - Page 90
- "Sabda Sparsa Roopa Rasa Gandha - these are the characteristics of the five elements - Akasa, Vayu, Agni, Jala, and Prithvi.
Sabda Jaala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sabda Jaala books and related discussion.