Sabena Flight 548
A selection of articles related to sabena flight 548.
Original articles from our library related to the Sabena Flight 548. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sabena Flight 548.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Blessings Prayer
- As I count my blessings of this past year Through all the laughter and even the tears Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall You were with me through it all Through many Moons, and the bright Sun My life each day has just begun Through the year all nights to end I...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God. 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- The Rose
- In the beginning, was simplicity. There was no rationalization, the precious gift of humanity which tears things down into self contained bits in order to make sense of things, only to find that our mental dissection has rendered experience senseless. There...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
Sabena Flight 548 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sabena Flight 548 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Students learn about legacy of Maribel Vinson-Owen and her family
- All three, who lived at 195 High St., along with the entire U.S.
- Remembering the plane crash that rocked US figure skating 50 years ago
- There had been a plane crash on Feb. 15, 1961, a terrible one.
- Figure skaters' 1961 plane crash haunts skating community
- It was one of the last conversations McIntyre had with him. It was one of the last conversations McIntyre had with anyone on that squad.
- The Owen Family: Tragic Figures of US Olympic Figure Skating
- On February 15, 1961, the U.S. Figure Skating team, parents, coaches and judges--34 among the 62 passengers and crew aboard--left New York on Sabena Airlines flight number 548, which crashed before landing in Brussels, en route to Prague.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sabena Flight 548 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sabena Flight 548 was a Boeing 707 aircraft that crashed en route from New York City to Brussels, Belgium, on February 15, 1961, killing 73 people, including ...
- ASN Aircraft accident Boeing 707-329 OO-SJB Brussel-Zaventem
- Narrative: Sabena flight SN548 was a transatlantic service from New York to Brussels. The Boeing 707 was on a long approach to runway 20 when, near the ...
- End Zone: Remembering crash that rocked U.S. skating - NY Daily
- Jan 29, 2011 Sabena Flight 548, a Boeing 707 that had taken off from what was then called Idlewild, cracked hard into the ground after circling a Brussels ...
- the 1961 US Figure Skating Team & the Sabena Flight 548 air disaster
- Mar 31, 2013 Documentary - the 1961 U.S. Figure Skating Team & the Sabena Flight 548 air disaster.
- February 15, 1961 - Sabena Flight 548 crashes near Brussels
- Feb 12, 2011 Sabena Flight 548 was a Boeing 707 aircraft that crashed en route to Brussels, Belgium, from New York City on February 15, 1961, killing the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.