- The Buddha's method of teaching Dhamma that guides his listeners .. sensations (visible appearance or form being the defining characteristics of what is physical).
- Vipassana Bhavana
- Y. Karunadasa - The Dhamma Theory
- where, for the first time, the term sabhava (Skt svabhava) came to be used as a synonym for dhamma.
- The Dhamma Theory
- dhamma theory.
- ABHIDHARMA KOŚA [BHĀṣYAM]
- the notion of sabhāva, or “own-nature”. This shall also be briefly compared with the original intentions behind the Buddha's use of the term dhamma.
- Boonkanjanaram Meditation Center
- This is the wisdom by which the practitioner realize sabhava-dhamma in the present moment. Sabhava is the true state of the nature of nama and rupa.
- The - :: กรรมฐาน:ถาม-ตอบ-วิปัสสนา:การปฏิบัติกรรมฐาน:สำนักปฏิบัติธรรม
- It is the sabhava-dhamma (true state of the nature) that governs cause and effect of phenomena , with each link causing the next one to occur.
- A Glossary of Pali and Buddhist Terms
- sabhāva-dhamma: Condition of nature; any phenomenon, event, property, or quality as experienced in and of itself. sacca: Truthfulness.
Sabhava Dhamma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sabhava Dhamma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Sabhava Dhamma Topics
Related searchespersonal lines
lex duodecim tabularum
german emperor wilhelm i
wheel alternative options to wheels