- a liquid bicyclic unsaturated terpene hydrocarbon C10H16 found esp.
- Effects of cis-β-ocimene, cis-sabinene hydrate, and monoterpene
- monoterpenes (cis-β-ocimene and cis-sabinene hydrate) were examined in Exp. 1 . and cis-sabinene hydrate; Exp.
- Sabinene hydrate: sc-236845
- Company. Sabinene hydrate sc-236845. Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- Essential oil composition of Majorana hortensis (Moench) from
- Key words: Majorana hortensis, lamiaceae, essential oil, GC-MS, (Z)-sabinene hydrate. Introduction. Sweet marjoram (Majorana hortensis Moench.
- Elaichi treats depression
- The principal constituents of the volatile oil are cineoil, terpineol, terpinene, limonene, sabinene and terpineol in the form of formic and acetic acid. Each cardamom pod contains several dark brown seeds which contain the flavour.
- Sabinene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sabinene is a natural bicyclic monoterpene with the molecular formula C10H16.
- sabinene 3387-41-5
- Functional use(s) - flavor and fragrance agents.
- sabinene hydrate 546-79-2
- Sigma-Aldrich: Fluka : Sabinene hydrate. purum, ≥97.
- Sabinene hydrate analytical standard | Sigma-Aldrich.com
- Buy and find information on Fluka-Sabinene hydrate, Product Number 96573, CAS Number 546-79-2, MSDS.
- Sabinene, Thuj-4(10)-ene, 1-Isopropyl-4-methylenebicyclo[3.1.0
- chemBlink provides information about Sabinene, Thuj-4(10)-ene, 1-Isopropyl-4- methylenebicyclo[3.1.0]hexane, CAS #: 3387-41-5.
Sabinene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sabinene books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestriclosan mechanism of action
cerebral hemorrhage pathophysiology
awakening and enlightenment