Sacred Apes Of Benares
A selection of articles related to sacred apes of benares.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Apes Of Benares. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Apes Of Benares.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Sacred Apes Of Benares is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Apes Of Benares books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- NGT Pulls Up UP, Uttarakhand On Rising Pollution In Ramganga
- New Delhi: The National Green Tribunal today pulled up Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand governments over rising pollution in river Ganga's tributary Ramganga and asked them to apprise it about the steps taken to prevent discharge of effluents in the water ...
- Hotels in India: Mystery in the Maharajah's palace
- About 10 years ago, on a baking hot Varanasi afternoon, I wandered down an alley and discovered this long, two-storey palace, built in the late 18th century by the East India Company. It was in grand decay.
- When Darwin met the tiger
- The panic to prevent extinction is real. Films have been made on the weavers of Benares and Kancheevaram saris, the BNHS is in a frenzy about the future of the Great Indian Bustard, and money is being poured into saving the tiger.