A selection of articles related to sacred feast.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Feast. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Feast.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Sacred Feast is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Feast books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How art treasures reveal the story of the Celts
- She wore jewellery of gold and bronze decorated with stylised vegetation, and was buried with bronze vessels for a feast. An ornate chariot accompanied her to the grave. The unusual decoration on these remarkable objects marked her out ....
- Sacred Harp singing Sunday at Powerhouse
- Another tradition is the famous “dinner on the grounds,” a potluck feast held at noon at the Powerhouse gallery. All are invited, and Oxford residents are asked to bring a dish to help feed out-of-town and out-of-state singers.
- Wausau GO! Calendar
- “Holy Temptations Feast Night,” 5 p.m., St.
- Weekly Entertainment Guide - Philadelphia in Style
- "Philadelphia in Style: A Century of Fashion from the Robert & Penny Fox Historic Costume Collection, Drexel University," opens this weekend at the James A.
- St. Joseph Day altar schedule
- Donations to altar and funds received from the dinner go to the Brothers of the Sacred Heart Missions in the U.S. and worldwide.
Sacred Feast Topics
Related searchesmagee college
beaumont and fletcher team
atmospheric circulation ferrel cell