A selection of articles related to sacred feminine.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Feminine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Feminine.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Sacred Feminine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Feminine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Re-emergence of the Divine Feminine
- on the re-emergence of the sacred feminine in the world today.
- FEMININE DIVINITY IN HINDUISM:
- THE SACRED FEMININE IN HINDUISM. Dr. Madan Lal Goel,.
- The Sacred Feminine in Christianity
- The Sacred Feminine in Christianity. An Interview with. James Presta.
- Temple of the Sacred Feminine
- Embodying the Divine Feminine in a Chaotic World. September 15 – 18 shifts, deep healing, and awakening within the field of the Sacred Feminine energies.
Suggested News Resources
- A visit to Peru's Killarumi
- If Oakley E. Gordon hadn't posted a blog entry about Killarumi, I might never have known about or visited this amazing center of sacred feminine energy.
- 5 things to do this weekend
- After a two-year hiatus, the open invitational celebration continues a tradition of offering a forum to celebrate the sacred feminine principles. Artwork may be submitted until the close of Goddess Show XIII.
- Graffiti brightens up building work in Thetford
- One artist also had time to create a series of more eccentric designs which included a dramatic black and white painting entitled The Sacred Feminine and Maiden Gathering Flowers, an ancient Greek fresco.
- Ithaca mothers turn placentas into post-natal supplement
- When she's not cleaning, steaming and drying out placentas, Wood homeschools her daughter Pearl, plays music and creates art that focuses on aspects of "the sacred feminine.
Suggested Web Resources
- Goddess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The term "sacred feminine" was first coined in the 1970s, in New Age popularizations of the Hindu Shakti.
- The Sacred Feminine
- The Sacred Feminine is spoken of much in Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code. What is this?
- the Sacred Feminine - Shematrix
- The Sacred Feminine is a term we use for the that mysterious source of all life, the wellspring of creation. The Big SHE.
- Sacred Feminine
- Sacred Feminine. "Another world is not only possible, she is on her way! On a quiet day, if you listen carefully, you can hear her breathing.
- Da Vinci's Code: Mary Magdalen and the Sacred Feminine
- Mary Magdalen and the Sacred Feminine. READING & The Sacred Prostitute: Eternal Aspect of the Feminine (Studies in Jungian Psychology Analysts, vol.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sacred Feminine Topics
Related searchesdardanelles strait
list of rivers in bangladesh
genre fiction action-adventure
eads astrium company history