A selection of articles related to sacred feminine.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Feminine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Feminine.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Sacred Feminine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Feminine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Madam President: Hillary the Sacred Feminine
- I'm a queer Radical Faerie, who sings like a girl and dresses like a boy, but would rather be naked drumming in the woods.
- In Their Own Words: 2016 Envision Festival Goers & Special Guests Reveal Their
- In Their Own Words: 2016 Envision Festival Goers and Special Guests Reveal Their Experience | My goal in creating the Unleash Your Inner Goddess Workshop series is to help women (and men) connect more deeply to their divine feminine wisdom.
- Art Watch 3/9-3/16: The Strokes
- Sheila Dunn's work offers a compelling complexity with color and textures that capture her figures in a way that a photograph never could.
- Frankie Grande Is Hosting Talk Show 'Style Code Live' on Amazon: Details
- While Frankie, 33, is full-on glam, 34-year-old Rodrigues has an edgy, New York City look and Smith, 30, is classic and feminine. Besides providing .... "Marriage is very sacred to me, and I never believed in giving up on my marriage.
- The Chartres Cathedral – A Sacred Site for Ancient Druids and Christians
- The monumental Chartres Cathedral hides within its walls stories which connect the world of ancient Druids, the cult of the Divine Feminine and Christianity. It is located on a leyline linking Glastonbury, Stonehenge, and the Pyramids of Egypt.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sacred Feminine Topics
Related searchesstatistical classification
swordsmanship styles of swordfighting
intention in english law
arbroath notable arbroathians
peritoneum intraperitoneal structures