A selection of articles related to sacred four.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Four. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Four.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Sacred Four is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Four books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Modesto's Enochs High takes first in Science Olympiad
- The top four teams in the middle school and high school divisions move on to compete in the NorCal Science Olympiad State Finals to be held at California State University, Stanislaus, in Turlock. The first- through fourth-place high school finishers, ...
- State B boys' basketball: Bigfork ready to make another run
- Few expected the Bigfork boys' basketball team to put together such a stellar run to the State B tournament this season. Not that the perennial state qualifiers were lacking in talent.
- Tattoo shops brings sacred geometry out of the classroom
- Eugene Kim, a medical student in Tampa, laid down for her first four-hour session at Visionary Ink to begin his full-body sleeve, which started on his lower spine and went up to his neck.
- Northeast Conference spring football primer (Mar 9, 2016)
- (STATS) - Sacred Heart's RJ Noel has been selected as the Northeast Conference's first-team quarterback in each of the past three seasons. It would be easy to consider him a relative lock for the honor again in his senior season, but it's not the ...
- PIAA Playoffs: KC, Farrell win big; WM girls fall to OLSH
- Jason Austin annexed a game-high 20 points – including four buckets from beyond the 3-point line – and dished out a handful of assists, while Sagaba Konate contributed a 15-point, 15-rebound, 6-blocked shots line. Also for the state's top-ranked team ...
Sacred Four Topics
history of cats modern times
basque people classification