A selection of articles related to sacred geometry.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Geometry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Geometry.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Sacred Geometry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Geometry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tattoo shops brings sacred geometry out of the classroom
- Sacred geometry tattoos deal with patterns, designs and symbols that appear throughout nature. Each one is rooted in the ideas of waves, vibrations and resonances connecting every organic being. From snowflakes and bee hives to atoms and solar systems ...
- Tattoo Artist Covers Bodies with Sacred Geometry and Mythological Animals
- Jaya Suartika is an Australian tattoo artist who adorns his patrons in geometric patterns, animals, and fragmented mythological images that deftly challenge the assumption that nobody ever uses geometry beyond junior high school math.
- Art Watch 3/9-3/16: The Strokes
- Sheila Dunn's work offers a compelling complexity with color and textures that capture her figures in a way that a photograph never could.
- Tattoo artists explain what you need to know before getting a trendy 'sacred
- First timers looking for new inspiration may be in need of an expert on the subject.
- A Sentimental Education From Comme des Garçons, Céline and Undercover
- And sometimes they were interdisciplinary, as in Junya Watanabe's dazzling three-dimensional exploration of Euclidean geometry and the functional application of sacred mathematics to everyday form. Who needs a ruffle when they can have a polyhedron?
Sacred Geometry Topics
Related searchesshawnee language
music of kenya mijikenda
kitchen other kitchen types
buddhism and the roman world notes
british royal family popularity
acid medium to weak inorganic acids