A selection of articles related to sacred herbs.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Herbs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Herbs.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Sacred Herbs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Herbs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- BYU Passover
- Prayers and passages of scripture from the Old Testament celebrate the “sacrificed Lamb of Passover” and help participants understand the importance of the sacred, intimate family Passover meal. “The first thing we ...
- Community Calendar
- Sacred Circle Dance: March 25, 7-8:30 p.m., Portsmouth Center for Yoga/Arts, 95 Albany St #14, Portsmouth.
- 'Argentine Mate' Is Now Trademarked: Take That Yerba Wannabes
- This comes as a result of a local movement started years ago by producers of the herbs in Posadas, Misiones, who drafted a 69-page guide to protect the sacred name. That's right, we're taking back the yerba, and there's nothing you can do to… sterrrrp us.
- SPIRITUAL HERBS: Students learn about Native American culture, bags
- “This is one of the main sacred plants, or sacred herbs, that we use.
- A Feminist On a Mission to Introduce Women to Ayahuasca, the 'Cosmic Spirit'
- Well, there are spirits in these plants—they're living. And these sacred plants just seem to have spirits, or that's how people interpret them in many cultures.
Sacred Herbs Topics
Related searchesguaimar iv of salerno
mr spock abilities
prince edmund blackadder the hawk
pulse-chase isotope labeling experiment