A selection of articles related to sacred names.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Names.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Sacred Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Names books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Sacred Name—Is a Christian Required to Use It?
- The Sacred Name—Is a Christian Required to Use It? Page 1. 805.
- Thracian Sacred Names and Terminology
- Thracian Sacred Names and Terminology. To the memory of Gheorghe Mușu, magister mirabilis. Introduction.
- The Sacred Name
- Sacred. Name. Volume I.
- The Sacred Name A Study in Three Parts Part 1 “The name of
- “Sacred Name” movement, and point out what might be some pitfalls.
Suggested News Resources
- Secrets of the Hebrew alphabet
- By Jonathan Kirsch “The letters of the Jews as strict as flames,” writes Karl Shapiro in the poem titled “The Alphabet,” “Or little terrible flowers lean/Stubbornly upwards through the perfect ages/Singing through solid stone the sacred names.
- Kirtan: An evening of singing sacred names, an ancient yoga tradition. Jeffji and Gretchen lead the melodies on guitar and harmonium with local drummers. 7:30-9 pm Open to all.
- A Jewish Death at the End of the Soviet Union
- While speaking of the victims as the camera focused on a portrait of Krichevsky, Yeltsin said that “their names are becoming sacred for Russia — sacred names for all peoples of our much-suffering motherland.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sacred Name Movement Errors About Yahweh and Yahshua
- An outreach to members and ex-members of Sacred Name assemblies.
- Sacred Name of God YHVH YHWH Tetragrammaton Yahveh
- Why was the Sacred Name YHVH (YHWH) removed from the Scriptures? - 7000 times in the Old Testament and 1000 times in the New Testament?
- Sacred Name Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the Adventist movement. See sacred name for the theological term.
- Sacred Name Bible Index - Sacred Name King James Version by
- Read the Sacred Name Bible online, or download the HTML files for $5.00. Several free Bibles and free Bible software are available at this site.
- Did the Messiah say the Sacred Name?
- Yet Yahweh placed His name in scripture nearly 7000 times and the "tradition of the . One of the traditions was that Yahweh's name was too holy to pronounce.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sacred Names Topics
Related searchesages of myst selenitic
andrew johnson post-presidency
pan sophic historical context
ark angel plot
natalee holloway media coverage
trivandrum international airport