Sacred Numbers Dictionary
A selection of articles related to sacred numbers dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Numbers Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Numbers Dictionary.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Sacred Numbers Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Numbers Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sacred Music Volume 133, Number 1
- 2006 issue of Sacred Music (Volume 133, Number 1). "Music has a principal ..
- 1 NUMBERS CHAPTER ONE Name: The New Unger's Bible
- The New Unger's Bible Dictionary says about the title: “The LXX title Arithmoi Yet, the book of Numbers is basically a book of failure; failure of the people to ...
- Yolngu - English Dictionary
- number of Yol\u dictionary projects, especially those focussing on the critical subject areas of health ..
- THE NUMBER NINE IN THE TRADITION OF THE N ORSEMEN
- a distinguished number, used for a denotation of all absolute and sacred values. The present ... SIMEK R.
Suggested Web Resources
- Masonic Dictionary | Masonic Numbers | www.masonicdictionary.com
- Web, www.masonicdictionary.com In Freemasonry, five is a sacred number, inferior only in importance to three and seven.
- Sacred numbers dictionary -
- Sacred numbers dictionary, articles, latest topics and searches for Sacred numbers dictionary. All about Sacred numbers dictionary in mysteries24.com.
- NUMBER SYSTEMS AND NUMBER SYMBOLISM - Holman Bible
- Home > Dictionaries > Holman Bible Dictionary > NUMBER SYSTEMS AND NUMBER SYMBOLISM . Four was often used as a sacred number.
- Sacred Geometry
- One might even miss the underlying delights in sacred geometry jewelry. Meanwhile, “lo” (according to the Oxford dictionary) is an archaic form of “calling philosophy, sacred geometry, and numbers is manifested in numerous ways.
- Numbers and their Meanings - Crystalinks
- Three is the heavenly number, representing soul, as four represents body. Together the two equal seven (3+4=7 ) and form the sacred hebdomad.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sacred Numbers Dictionary Topics
Related searchesolympiad cultural olympiad
13th duke of argyll