A selection of articles related to sacred numbers.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Numbers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Numbers.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Sacred Numbers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Numbers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Number combinations explained
- pyramid, and number 11 is a sacred number of the pyramid with the proportions of the great pyramid being of the ratio 7:11.
- Numerical secrets 2008.vp
- The Secret of the Hidden. Sacred Numbers 17 and 26. Significant Numbers.
- A LOOK AT SANTERÍA
- His sacred number is 3, his sacred day is Monday, his colors are red and black and his emblem is a hooked staff.
- Sacred Times and Spaces: Leviticus 23-27 (P) + Numbers 1-9 (P)
- Sacred Times and Spaces: Leviticus 23-27 (P) + Numbers 1-9 (P). 1. Leviticus, continued.
- Making Sense of the Numbers of Genesis
- 60 and 7. In addition to Mesopotamian sacred numbers, the preferred numbers 3, 7, 12, and 40 are used in both the Old and New Testaments.
Suggested News Resources
- What's Wrong With This Picture: The Car That Dare Not Badge Its Name Edition
- Demeaning the decklid with those three sacred numbers accomplishes a few things: It reminds customers that the 911 actually exists.
Suggested Web Resources
- Holy Numbers and Sacred Geometry
- Holy Numbers and Sacred Geometry. There is something odd about numbers. Numbers are very much mentioned in ancient scriptures.
- SACRED NUMBERS
- SACRED NUMBERS. Numbers may seem strictly utilitarian, bleak and uninspiring, but beneath its forbidding façade lurks its mystifying characteristics.
- Sacred Numbers to Resuscitate the Dead - Lazarus and Awakening
- This article reports a series of very strange dreams and coincidences related to crop circle formations and ancient sacred number systems.
- Sacred Numbers - Architects of a New Dawn
- Mar 15, 2009 What's in a number? A lot more than meets conscious awareness!
Sacred Numbers Topics
Related searchesswami parthasarathy
dream symbol sit down
length of a module
hindu views on god and gender