A selection of articles related to sacred numbers.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Numbers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Numbers.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Sacred Numbers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Numbers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 68 reasons why the 2016 NCAA Tournament is going to be fantastic
- In regular season play, Holy Cross failed to win a single road game in the Patriot League, going 0-9 away from home. They entered the postseason as the No. 9 seed of a 10-team tournament, and promptly reeled off four road victories of the No.
- London Theater Review: 'Miss Atomic Bomb' with Catherine Tate
- In hindsight, these Miss Atomic contests became potent symbols of warped American values. There's a sense of Rome burning, a “yee-haw” attitude that holds nothing sacred. The pageants eroticized death.
- 7 under-the-radar family travel destinations
- By the numbers, Great Smoky Mountains, Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone draw the most visitors. But how about the unheard-of or under-appreciated gems further down the list? They deserve some love too.
- Tom Clancy's The Division review
- Weapon imbalances aren't as frustrating since better ones drop so often, but whether a gun is common trash or an impressive purple drop, they all feel the same to operate, even if they're crunching different numbers beneath the kimono.
- Why Donald Trump is tearing evangelicals apart
- Now it's a numbers game and I don't know if he can be stopped. People are confused.” ...
Sacred Numbers Topics
Related searchesmmorpg history
viz comic letterbocks
oak ridges moraine physiography
mason amp dixon quotes
silica gel other uses
binary buddy block allocator