A selection of articles related to sacred rituals.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Rituals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Rituals.
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Sacred Rituals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Rituals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SACRED RITES AND RITUALS
- SACRED RITES AND RITUALS. Excerpts from the book: 'To Be Like Jesus', of Fr. Peter Ribes, s.
- JESUS AND SACRED RITES AND RITUALS
- JESUS AND SACRED RITES AND RITUALS.
- Ma Ganga Yoga Shakti Retreat
- Immerse yourself in powerful daily sacred rituals, fire ceremonies, emotional attunement, satsang and silent contemplation.
- Sacred Sexual Rituals Practicing ritual has many benefits: centering
- Sacred Sexual Rituals.
Suggested News Resources
- KRIKORIAN: Leaving the driving to them
- Sacred rituals are being maintained. As they've done since 1914 in this country, customers are waiting to take the Greyhound.
- Phuket Vegetarian Festival
- Though the origins of the festival are unclear, it celebrates the Chinese community's belief that a strict diet of 'vegetables only' will purify mind and body and constitute merit-making. Sacred rituals are performed at all Chinese temples in Phuket.
- Discandied: On Women and Elegy
- Perhaps paradoxically, these elegies may owe some of their originality to the fact that in many first-world cultures, collective and sacred rituals of mourning and burial have declined or disappeared.
- The Kingdom of Thailand to Stage Royal Barge Procession on 22 October 2011
- The religious ceremony is performed in accordance with ancient sacred rituals.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: Sacred Rituals: Creating Labyrinths, Sand Paintings
- Amazon.com: Sacred Rituals: Creating Labyrinths, Sand Paintings, and Other Traditional Arts (9781592330508): Belinda Recio, Eileen London: Books.
- Sacred Rituals In The Major World Religions
- All of the worlds major religions employ certain rites and rituals into their respective faiths. Some are similar, and some are very different.
- Religion as a Window on Culture - Sacred Rituals, Sacred Spaces
- This chapter demonstrates how people of different religious faiths go about designating space as sacred. How does space become designated as sacred?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sacred Rituals Topics
Related searcheslakshmi indian godess
confucius home town
list of capcom games
can dream predict the future
malcolm x prison