Sacred Sound Vibration
A selection of articles related to sacred sound vibration.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Sound Vibration. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Sound Vibration.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Sacred Sound Vibration is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Sound Vibration books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Om Œ The Primordial Sound - Simon Heather
- It is a sacred sound in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism. Om is ... The vibration of Om is the manifestation of God in form ('sāguna brahman').
- A Summary of Sound Therapy and Vibrational - BioAdapTech
- A.1 Vibration is a primary force in the Universe and the basis of sound therapy: ... the most ancient of times in both individual healing and sacred performance.
- Mystical Vibrations
- the Mysteries" will be the exploration of sound vibration in relation to the mystical ... surrounded by a pattern that resembled a Lotus Flower (sacred to both ...
- View PDF of the album's liner notes - Steven Halpern
- OM AND THE SACRED SOUND SPIRITUAL TRADITION. According to the most ancient ... vibration of the universe, and the basic harmonic building block of our.
- full Europe_Sound Healing Tour 2015 Promo Kit - Sound Healing Bali
- pure natural sound vibration and mysticism to stimulate, sedate and balance the body, ... sacred sounds from a wide range of natural acoustic instruments.
Suggested News Resources
- How Indian art can help you can achieve short bursts of moksha
- Our ancients have called the art of music as "nadopasana" - the worship of the supreme through sound. As students of music, we revere sound. We don't think of it merely as a vibration that propagates through air as a mechanical wave.
- Suggestions for a soundtrack to Lenten reflections
- Several years ago, when our Oakland, Calif., group dove into Sacred Heart Missionary Fr. Diarmuid O'Murchu's 2002 book Evolutionary Faith: Rediscovering God in Our Great Story, we interspersed music and chanting with our conversing.
- Composer Bonnie Miksch: Fearless Dreamer
- One indication is that her students don't really sound like each other.” “We've made PSU a place where students can find their own voices .... evinces the Miksch's fearlessness and dream-inspired creativity.
- Review: Liz Gerring's 'Horizon,' Exuberantly Athletic, Has Its Premiere
- Mr. Schumacher's score is a collage of John Cage-like found sound that features some fascinating effects of turning vocalism into abstract vibration and meter. But it also includes a few patches of rock/pop music that in context sound trite — mere kitsch.