A selection of articles related to sacred truths.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Truths. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Truths.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Sacred Truths is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Truths books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Philosophy book compiles expert analysis on non-Western secularity
- Souleymane Diagne, a professor of French and philosophy at Columbia and a contributor to the book, wrote, “as Islam makes no sharp division between sacred and secular affairs, it expects governments to be imbued with righteousness.
- America - Dumbed Down
- To put that in context, those New Englanders were taught first and foremost biblical truths. That's why they started schools in the ... (With D.
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story' Recap: Personal Lives Matter
- In these sacred spaces we entrust our outward appearances, our most fundamental method of interacting with the world, to a professional with our best interests at heart.
- Finicum's widow: Law enforcement 'spreading whitewash'
- A 26th suspect accused of participating in the conspiracy and helping to damage an archaeological site sacred to local Native Americans, whose name was still redacted Wednesday afternoon, appeared to be pending.
Sacred Truths Topics
Related searchestom cruise personal life
33 number in astronomy
one tree hill tv series storylines
bobby knight controversy
napoleon dynamite plot
soweto riots legacy