Sacred Wheel Wicca
A selection of articles related to sacred wheel wicca.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred Wheel Wicca. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred Wheel Wicca.
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Sacred Wheel Wicca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred Wheel Wicca books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What Christians And Pagans Have In Common During The Holidays
- HuffPost Religion invited a pagan and a Christian leader to have a conversation about what this time of year means for them. Courtney Weber is a Wiccan Priestess, Tarot adviser and teacher.
- Daily Meditation: Blessed Imbolc
- Today's post features a song performed by members of the Wiccan organization Assembly of the Sacred Wheel. "Holy Well & Sacred Flame" honors the healing and transformative powers of water and fire, and it serves as a beautiful anthem for the pagan ...
- Witch Marks, Curses, and Magic in the Neglected History of Medieval Graffiti
- The ornamentation of medieval churches is often associated with the elite: stained glass windows, ornately carved pews, and memorial monuments to lords and knights.
- We're Not All Witches: An Introduction to Neo-Paganism
- Unlike Wicca, which arose out of post-war England and was heavily influenced by Western esotericism, Neo-Paganism is more a product of the 1960s American Counterculture and the feminist and environmentalist movements of the 1970s.
- Sounding Off: Readers tell us whether 'In God We Trust' should be on cop cars
- Rebecca Todd, University Park: This is a tough one for me. I trust in G_d implicitly, but recognize that in these United States of America, our sacred freedom of “separation of church and state” allows me to say this openly in a newspaper. ...
Sacred Wheel Wicca Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary doctor
eastenders social realism
shakers culture of work
hesychasm hesychastic practice
peace symbol the peace rainbow flag