A selection of articles related to sacred.
Original articles from our library related to the Sacred. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sacred.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- In Nomine Babalon: Sacred Whoredom in a Thelemic Context
- Naked and trembling, pressed against my bare body, he whispered into my hair, "can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with words, I turned my face up to him. When our lips met, it felt as if some part of him opened up around me like a cocoon. I...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Sacred is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacred books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ampe Akelyernemane Meke Mekarle “Little Children are Sacred”
- Ampe Akelyernemane Meke Mekarle. “Little Children are Sacred”.
- LFA - Defending Sacred Ground 1
- version of Defending Sacred Ground 1 to read.
- IUCN BPG 16 Sacred Natural Si...
- IUCN BPG 16 Sacred Natural Sites inside front cover.ps Sacred Natural Sites: Guidelines for Protected Area Managers. Gland,.
- The Sacred Canopy, Peter Berger
- Peter Berger begins his argument in The Sacred Canopy by revisiting a model he developed previously in The Social Construction of Reality.
- Sacred Magic of Abramelin, Book 3
- The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage: Book Three.
Suggested News Resources
- Searching for Sacred: Vera Farmiga on her Directorial Debut in Higher Ground
- Oscar nominee Vera Farmiga shares how the "warring Gods of our time" influenced her directorial debut, a film about one woman's struggles to follow a spiritual path.
- Sacred Peaks Threatened By Ski Resort, Waste Water
- It argues that the United States of America and Sacred San Francisco Peaks, Arizona, owned by the US Forest Service, have violated the human rights of the area's Indigenous populations.
- Temescal's Sacred Wheel sells cheese with a side of cool
- If the phrase "gourmet cheese store" conjures up an image of the food elite batting around unpronounceable words in a stodgy storefront, check out Temescal's Sacred Wheel.
- Proposed law sponsored by Pechangas could derail Temecula quarry
- The tribe opposes the quarry over concerns that it would desecrate land sacred to the Pechanga people. That prompted lawmakers to draft a state Senate bill to ban mining near any Indian land.
- Carole Lombard on TCM: MY MAN GODFREY, NOTHING SACRED, THE RACKETEER
- Neither William A. Wellman's Nothing Sacred (1937) nor Alfred Hitchcock's Mr. and Mrs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sacred | Define Sacred at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Dr. Seuss actually has a real name, and it does have a slightly wacky feel to it.
- Sacred, Sacred PC - GameSpot.com
- Sacred is a great-looking, generally solid action RPG that provides a few interesting gameplay innovations.
Related searchesactor model smalltalk
cheung chi keung
invercargill the invercargill march
r k narayan birth
repouss and chasing recipes for pitch
433 eros aspects