- Sacramento activists urge transit agency to cut ties to security firm
- The newly formed group, called Sac Ride Human, has asked RT not to renew its contract with G4S Security Solutions, a British and Danish company, when the contract comes up for reconsideration this summer. G4S provides RT with security guards at light ...
- Sacramento activists urge transit agency to cut ties with G4S over alleged
- A group of activists is calling on Sacramento Regional Transit not to renew its contract with G4S Security Solutions when the contract comes up for reconsideration this summer. G4S provides RT with security guards at light rail stations.
- Sonia Van Meter's husband speaks out after she volunteered for Mars One
- A Virginia man has opened up about what it's like having a wife who volunteered to be part of the controversial Mars One mission - and the fact that, in just a few years, he and his sons are expected to say goodbye to her forever.
- Law enforcement officials suggest mobile apps for party-goers seeking safe
- Sacramento-area law enforcement officials say mobile apps can help people consuming alcohol during Cinco de Mayo celebrations arrange safe rides home from the festivities. The California Highway Patrol's North Sacramento office is partnering with Uber, ...
- Free Ride Options For Impaired Drivers On Fourth Of July
- New Uber users hoping to take advantage of this safe ride home simply have to download the Uber app and input the promo code 'SACRIDE' for a free ride up to $25 -- anywhere in northern California. Another option for impaired drivers is AAA's Tipsy Tow ...
Sacrid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sacrid books and related discussion.