A selection of articles related to sad.
Original articles from our library related to the Sad. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sad.
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Sad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sad books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Happy and Sad Balls
- Background: A product commonly known as "Happy and Sad" balls is marketed by many Norsorex® ( the Sad ball ) is the trade name for polynorbornene.
- Suicide Assessment SAD PERSONS Prediction of suicide is never
- SAD PERSONS. Prediction of suicide is never easy.
- Winter Blues: A SAD Stock Market Cycle
- the links between SAD and depression and be- show more pronounced SAD effects and results .
Suggested News Resources
- Loss of Jim Thome adds to Minnesota Twins' sad season
- "It's pretty sad," Mauer said. "He was a great guy to watch and learn from." Thome, traded to Cleveland on Thursday, was also good at keeping players loose and helping them with their confidence.
- Former Wizard Javaris Crittenton, already notorious, now faces murder charge
- It's easy to say this is a sad situation, but as a former Crittenton associate put it, it's “worse than sad.
- Response to sad movies linked to depression relapse
- They found that the areas of the brain that lit up when the formerly depressed people watched a sad movie corresponded with whether the patients ultimately needed more treatment.
- Rugby: Farewell a sad one for Payne
- By Michael Burgess This was hardly the farewell Jared Payne had hoped for. In his last game before he departs for Europe, the Blues stalwart and Northland captain was on the end of a substantial defeat from a determined Counties Manukau side.
Suggested Web Resources
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) - MayoClinic.com
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms , treatment of this seasonal depression.
- Sad | Define Sad at Dictionary.com
- affected by unhappiness or grief; sorrowful or mournful: to feel sad because a close friend has moved away. 2.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) - Causes and Risk Factors
- Jul 7, 2010 WebMD explains seasonal affective disorder (SAD) including who gets it, causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments.
- The 25 Most Exquisitely Sad Songs in the Whole World - Spinner
- May 3, 2007 There's no shortage of sad songs about rainy days and lovers who don't bring flowers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskrynn races
freelancer computer game hispania
organism life span