A selection of articles related to sad.
Original articles from our library related to the Sad. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sad.
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Sad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rubio: Here's the Example That Serves As 'Sad Indictment' of News Media
- “Here's the sad indictment. … Those couple days where I was saying those things. That I would do differently.
- Why Is TV Making Me Sad?
- If TV is supposed to be so wonderful these days, why is it making me so sad? I've got a few ideas.
- CNN reveals sad state of Rubio campaign: Stadium rally on his 'home turf
- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) gave a rally in what he hoped would be friendly territory and not many people came, Talking Points Memo reported. The “disappointing” crowd for Rubio's event in Hialeah, Florida was captured on a CNN broadcast, with the news ...
- Gene explains why some are sleepy and sad
- Gene explains why some are sleepy and sad. By Natalie Jacewicz, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ICC World Twenty20: Sad moment for Dharamsala, but Kolkata is ready for Indo
- "It must be a sad moment for them for no fault of theirs. I feel for Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association and Dharamsala. I sympathise wih Anurag Thakur and people of Himachal for what has happened.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesquezon history
boston latin school notable alumni
history of brain imaging
s3 graphics history