A selection of articles related to sad.
Original articles from our library related to the Sad. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sad.
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Sad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rubio: Here's the Example That Serves As 'Sad Indictment' of News Media
- “Here's the sad indictment. … Those couple days where I was saying those things. That I would do differently.
- Why Is TV Making Me Sad?
- If TV is supposed to be so wonderful these days, why is it making me so sad? I've got a few ideas.
- CNN reveals sad state of Rubio campaign: Stadium rally on his 'home turf
- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) gave a rally in what he hoped would be friendly territory and not many people came, Talking Points Memo reported. The “disappointing” crowd for Rubio's event in Hialeah, Florida was captured on a CNN broadcast, with the news ...
- Gene explains why some are sleepy and sad
- Gene explains why some are sleepy and sad. By Natalie Jacewicz, email@example.com.
- ICC World Twenty20: Sad moment for Dharamsala, but Kolkata is ready for Indo
- "It must be a sad moment for them for no fault of theirs. I feel for Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association and Dharamsala. I sympathise wih Anurag Thakur and people of Himachal for what has happened.
Related searchesalexander kazbegi
men in black early accounts
boston bruins hall of famers
mikhail bulgakov plays