A selection of articles related to sadness.
Original articles from our library related to the Sadness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sadness.
- The Littlest Truth
- One bright morning, when I was young, I went looking for Truth. I found the truth of the moment, fiery hot with Conviction, lurking around every corner. As Time passed by I found the truth of today, the truth of yesterday, and the ever glittering truth of...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- So What is a Blue Moon?
- We are not having any Blue Moons this year but the experts say that year 2001 will have an official "Blue Moon" in November. Your geographic location can make a difference to your experience of a Blue Moon. Depending on your longitude you may go...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Sadness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sadness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE SADNESS OF POST-WORKERISM or “ART AND IMMATERIAL
- THE SADNESS OF POST-WORKERISM or. “ART AND IMMATERIAL LABOUR” CONFERENCE. A SORT OF REVIEW.
- The Start of Mans Sadness English
- Bible for Children presents. THE START OF. MAN'S SADNESS .
- Subthalamic Nucleus Stimulation Affects Fear and Sadness
- emotions (fear and sadness) was impaired in only the STN DBS group in the posttreatment condition and was unrelated to DRT.
- Emotional Policy: Personal Sadness and Anger Shape Judgments
- for one's “incidental” feelings (e.g.
Suggested News Resources
- Glen Campbell's final 'Canvas' colored by genius and sadness
- By Mark Wyckoff Glen Campbell will sign copies of his new "Ghost on a Canvas" CD at 6 pm Sept. 6 at Amoeba Records in Los Angeles.
- 'Harry Potter' sadness to awkward 'Bridesmaids' sex: The summer movie season
- By Jen Chaney With the Labor Day weekend upon us — and such tremendous fare as “Shark Night 3D” opening in theaters — it's fair to say that the summer movie season of 2011 has taken its last, blockbuster-wannabe breaths.
- Libyans Mark Eid with Optimism, Sadness
- August 31, 2011 Libyans Mark Eid with Optimism, Sadness Elizabeth Arrott | Tripoli, Libya Libyans began their celebration of Eid al Fitr Wednesday with conflicting feelings about the holiday marking the end of Ramadan.
- A tragedy: Sadness over a life taken too soon
- Unimaginable anguish has fallen on a family who lost a young son this week to a motorist who drove through a school crosswalk. Family members of the vehicle's driver, and the driver herself, must be feeling great pain.
- Sunderland schoolgirl's sadness as bunny Trevor is snatched
- By Hannah Watson CRUEL thieves made off with a little girl's pet rabbit in the same week she broke her leg. Five-year-old Millie Laws' bunny, Trevor, was taken from her mum's Southwick Road home while the family were on holiday in Skegness.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sadness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sadness is emotional pain associated with, or characterized by feelings of disadvantage, loss, despair, helplessness, sorrow, and rage.
- Sadness is not Depression
- Mar 2, 2010 Sadness is an emotion that we all feel at times. It's not the same as depression. Here are some ways to tell the difference.
- Sadness is a natural feeling which, if unfelt, just stays in our array of unresolved trauma knots. As with other emotions, feel it and it will go away.
- Sadness.com Depressed? Suffering from Depression? Sadness is a
- Sadness.com is a social networking site for people seeking a better life and to escape depression.
- Sadness quotes
- Sadness quotes, Sadness, topic, topics, About: Friends quotes, Inspiration quotes, Smile quotes, Friendship quotes, Sadness quotes. Add to Chapter.
Related searchesfluorine applications
canadian armed forces
white-tailed deer classification
sampling music types of samples
expected value representation