A selection of articles related to sadness.
Original articles from our library related to the Sadness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sadness.
- The Littlest Truth
- One bright morning, when I was young, I went looking for Truth. I found the truth of the moment, fiery hot with Conviction, lurking around every corner. As Time passed by I found the truth of today, the truth of yesterday, and the ever glittering truth of...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- The Suit of Cups: Tarot Card Meanings
- 1 ACE OF CUPS Meaning: Beauty and pleasure, fullness, goodness, fertility, productiveness. Reversed: Erosion, sterility, clouded joy, false heart. 2 OF CUPS - Love Meaning: The unity of male and female in the broadest sense: can be inner harmony, can be...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Apache Tears
- Projective. Element: Fire. Small, dark, smoky-translucent Obsidian pebbles. For looking within, protection, vision quest/purpose. Gently grounds and unblocks lower body and endocrine glands/chakras. Aids healing. Represents tears of grief shed by Native...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Sadness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sadness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE SADNESS OF POST-WORKERISM or “ART AND IMMATERIAL
- THE SADNESS OF POST-WORKERISM or. “ART AND IMMATERIAL LABOUR” CONFERENCE. A SORT OF REVIEW.
- The Start of Mans Sadness English
- Bible for Children presents. THE START OF. MAN'S SADNESS .
- Subthalamic Nucleus Stimulation Affects Fear and Sadness
- emotions (fear and sadness) was impaired in only the STN DBS group in the posttreatment condition and was unrelated to DRT.
- Emotional Policy: Personal Sadness and Anger Shape Judgments
- for one's “incidental” feelings (e.g.
Suggested News Resources
- Glen Campbell's final 'Canvas' colored by genius and sadness
- By Mark Wyckoff Glen Campbell will sign copies of his new "Ghost on a Canvas" CD at 6 pm Sept. 6 at Amoeba Records in Los Angeles.
- 'Harry Potter' sadness to awkward 'Bridesmaids' sex: The summer movie season
- By Jen Chaney With the Labor Day weekend upon us — and such tremendous fare as “Shark Night 3D” opening in theaters — it's fair to say that the summer movie season of 2011 has taken its last, blockbuster-wannabe breaths.
- Libyans Mark Eid with Optimism, Sadness
- August 31, 2011 Libyans Mark Eid with Optimism, Sadness Elizabeth Arrott | Tripoli, Libya Libyans began their celebration of Eid al Fitr Wednesday with conflicting feelings about the holiday marking the end of Ramadan.
- A tragedy: Sadness over a life taken too soon
- Unimaginable anguish has fallen on a family who lost a young son this week to a motorist who drove through a school crosswalk. Family members of the vehicle's driver, and the driver herself, must be feeling great pain.
- Sunderland schoolgirl's sadness as bunny Trevor is snatched
- By Hannah Watson CRUEL thieves made off with a little girl's pet rabbit in the same week she broke her leg. Five-year-old Millie Laws' bunny, Trevor, was taken from her mum's Southwick Road home while the family were on holiday in Skegness.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sadness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sadness is emotional pain associated with, or characterized by feelings of disadvantage, loss, despair, helplessness, sorrow, and rage.
- Sadness is not Depression
- Mar 2, 2010 Sadness is an emotion that we all feel at times. It's not the same as depression. Here are some ways to tell the difference.
- Sadness is a natural feeling which, if unfelt, just stays in our array of unresolved trauma knots. As with other emotions, feel it and it will go away.
- Sadness.com Depressed? Suffering from Depression? Sadness is a
- Sadness.com is a social networking site for people seeking a better life and to escape depression.
- Sadness quotes
- Sadness quotes, Sadness, topic, topics, About: Friends quotes, Inspiration quotes, Smile quotes, Friendship quotes, Sadness quotes. Add to Chapter.