- Rubio TV ads gone after Florida
- (CNN) The high-spending super PAC supporting Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio is not putting in any money for TV ads after Tuesday's Florida primary, a sign that the Florida senator's closest supporters are uncertain about his future.
- Fact-checking misleading presidential ads before March 15 primary in Florida
- PAC spokesman Jeff Sadosky said the PAC changed the ad on March 1 “to be more specific.” The ad's original statement, however, rates Mostly False. Pro-Cruz PAC hits Rubio for missed votes on defense.
- In anti-Trump move, Rubio frees up Ohio supporters to vote for Kasich
- "We're focused on ensuring Floridians are clear about what's at stake on Tuesday - a vote for Ted Cruz or John Kasich in Florida is a vote for Donald Trump, plain and simple," said Jeff Sadosky, a spokesman for Conservative Solutions.
- In a bid to slow Trump, Rubio urges supporters to vote for Kasich in Ohio
- WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — The increasingly precarious movement to slow Donald Trump's steady march toward the Republican presidential nomination received a new and unexpected boost Friday when Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.
- A pro-Marco Rubio PAC says Donald Trump bans disabled veterans from Trump Tower
- and "Why can't vets vend on streets we die to protect?" We told the PAC's spokesman that the ad could cause viewers to wrongly assume that Trump wanted to ban disabled veterans from living in his high rise. "Ad didn't mention living," Jeff Sadosky replied.
Sadosky is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sadosky books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesuser interface types
ship of theseus heraclitus
timpani timpani sticks
eugene onegin translations
brooks amp dunn band members
konoha jonin akimichi choza
paul neil milne johnstone