- Erekat backs Marwan Barghouti as next Palestinian president
- The two most moderate potential candidates fared the poorest in the poll. Only 4% said they favored Erekat, while former PA prime minister Salam Fayyad of the Third Way party got only 3%.
- After two decades, has the PA run its course?
- Saeb Erekat, chief Palestinian negotiator and PLO secretary-general, told Deutsche Welle last week that he would not seek the office of president after Mr Abbas. Instead, he threw his support behind jailed Fatah leader Marwan Barghouti.
- Do We Have to 'Hijack Your Planes' Again?
- He fired Yasser Abed Rabbo, a onetime advisor-turned-adversary, and froze the assets of an NGO founded by Salam Fayyad, accusing the technocratic ex-prime minister of financial improprieties.
Saeb Salam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saeb Salam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Saeb Salam Topics
Related searchesalbay people and culture
meaning of dreams about potato
medieval music genres
dream dictionary doctor
eastenders social realism