A selection of articles related to safavids culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Safavids Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Safavids Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Safavids Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Safavids Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Top 10 Reasons Why Iran should be your Next Design Destination
- Honestly, this title should say a MILLION reasons why you should go pick Iran for your next trip but unfortunately, my column isn't long enough to cover all of them. A few months ago, I was fortunate enough to visit this country.
- Islam was a religion of love, and the Taj Mahal proves it
- Another Turkic dynasty, of Ismaili Shia Muslim origin, had taken over Iran: they were the Safavids. The Ottomans, who held the Caliphate, were also of Turkic, but Sunni, ...
- Geosectarianism and the Future of the Saudi-Iranian Struggle
- For the next 500 years or so, the Shia did not manifest as a strategic power and it was not until the emergence of the (Persian) Safavid Empire at the dawn of the 16th century that the Shia revived geopolitically.
- Iran was the ally Israel wanted. It got Saudi Arabia
- “There is no surprise in the alliance of the Safavids with the Jews and Christians against the Muslims, history witnessed this. But there is surprise at ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Safavids Culture Topics
Related searchesjames horner criticism
battle of riachuelo
uss kitty hawk
veronica search engine
list of anime conventions germany