Safe Harbor Broadcasting
A selection of articles related to safe harbor broadcasting.
Original articles from our library related to the Safe Harbor Broadcasting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Safe Harbor Broadcasting.
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Safe Harbor Broadcasting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Safe Harbor Broadcasting books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- FCC Regulation of Broadcast Obscenity, Indecency, and Profanity
- Coast, and thus able to take advantage of the safe harbor, are broadcast during earlier slots in other time zones.
- THE FCC'S REPORT ON REGULATING BROADCAST VIOLENCE
- standard it applied in analyzing the revised and more constricted safe harbor hours for indecent speech on broadcast television.
- 58 F.3d 654, 64 USLW 2039, 78 Rad. Reg. 2d (P & F) 685, 313 U.S.
- The midnight to 6:00 a.m. "safe harbor".
- An overview of international Safe Harbor provisions and the need for
- International countries that have abolished safe harbor regime. 41. Safe harbor regime for ...
Suggested Web Resources
- : indecency safe harbor : Broadcast Law Blog
- Mar 2, 2011 And who has seen a rush of indecent programming on broadcast television in those safe harbor hours?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Safe Harbor Broadcasting Topics
Related searchesthe longest day film background
richard winters during wwii
aberdeen coat of arms and motto