A selection of articles related to saffron chemistry.
Original articles from our library related to the Saffron Chemistry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saffron Chemistry.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Saffron Chemistry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saffron Chemistry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Study of Microbial Critical Points of Saffron from Farm to Factory in Iran
- commercial saffron also shows that drying to zero moisture is not an appropriate model (see Table 1 in the chapter on saffron chemistry, this volume).
- SAFFRON: Crocus sativus L.
- saffron's reproduction biology and its chemistry.
- SAFFRON QUALITY: EFFECT OF AGRICULTURAL PRACTICES
- aglycon, crocetin. Bitter taste is attributed to picrocrocin whereas safranal is the major volatile component of saffron aroma.
- Worldwide market screening of saffron volatile composition
- In terms of the aroma chemistry of saffron, 2,6,6-trimethyl-.
Suggested News Resources
- Saffron: Ancient Healing Powers Confirmed by Science
- Saffron's chemistry expresses otherworldly complexity.
Suggested Web Resources
- Saffron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Saffron is a spice derived from the flower of the saffron crocus (Crocus sativus). Crocus is a genus in the family Iridaceae. A C.
- Flavor Chemistry of Saffron
- Chapter 16. Flavor Chemistry of Saffron. Keith R.
- Saffron Chemistry
- SAFFRON CHEMISTRY. DOV BASKER. Department of Food Science, Agricultural Research Organization,.
- Amazon.com: 120 Tablets, Saffron Dietary Supplement, improves
- Epicure Garden is proud to be forging a name in the global health supplement market with Exir saffron dietary supplement.
- Perfume Shrine: The Golden Red Sunshine of Saffron 2: Chemistry
- Dec 22, 2008 The Golden Red Sunshine of Saffron 2: Chemistry and Production.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.