A selection of articles related to saffron medicinal.
Original articles from our library related to the Saffron Medicinal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saffron Medicinal.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Saffron Medicinal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saffron Medicinal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kesar aka saffron: 6 reasons to include more of this expensive spice in your diet
- Apart from having a unique colour, and flavour, saffron is rich in vitamins like vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin-C--all crucial elements for optimum health.
- Crossword puzzle answers: March 16, 2016
- (2 wds.) 24 Avoids roadwork 26 Saffron dish 27 Homey dessert 28 Fix a manuscript 30 Censor 33 Dangerous 34 IBM and GE 37 Tall tale 38 Medicinal plants 39 No -- luck! 40 Bellwether's mate 41 Mares' offspring 42 Dock 43 Blunts 44 Pen brand 45 Scale 48 ...
- Better Living Through Science: Iran Invents High Nutrition Saffron Powder
- Iran lacks the technology needed to efficiently package and process saffron powder, which has a detrimental effect on the product's beneficial qualities. Furthermore, saffron powder is digested quickly when consumed, which limits its medicinal properties.
- Nutritional value of saffron increased via microencapsulation
- Also, the quick release of saffron's effective compounds in the environmental conditions of the stomach causes the added value and medicinal properties of the saffron extract to decrease.
- How rhubarb changed on its journey down the Silk Road
- The Chinese were the first to document the use rhubarb -- as a medicine. The first mention of rhubarb use is in "The Divine Farmer's Materia Medica," which is part of a Chinese oral tradition that probably reaches back to the second century B.C.
Saffron Medicinal Topics
Related searchesmicrosoft footnotes
anthrax site cleanup
joe versus the volcano trivia
l s lowry paintings
wilfred the hairy death