A selection of articles related to sagalassos history.
Original articles from our library related to the Sagalassos History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sagalassos History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Sagalassos History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sagalassos History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- "Sagalassos" In: The Encyclopedia of Ancient History
- Sagalassos. MARC WAELKENS. According to surface finds of late Bronze Age pottery, the origin of Sagalassos, located just north of Ag˘lasun and ca.
- Study of ancient mortars from Sagalassos (Turkey) in view of ... - Lirias
- The mineralogy and petrography of the lime mortars at Sagalassos have been studied .....  M. Waelkens, Sagalassos history and archaeology, in: M.
- View/Open - Lirias - KU Leuven
- Three Early Old Babylonian Accounts . . .
- Pollen Sequences from the City of Sagalassos (Pisidia ... - jstor
- Klasik donem ?ehri Sagalassos'tan alinan iki polen serisi esas ?ehir yerle^imin ger,ekle^tigi donemde ...
- Comparing maternal genetic variation across two millennia reveals ...
- 5Department of Genetics, School of History, University of Leicester, Leicester, UK ... two population samples from Sagalassos (Roman and Middle Byzantine) ...
Suggested News Resources
- Sagalassos artifacts enchant visitors
- According to written sources, the history of Sagalassos dates back to 333 with the conquest of Alexander the Great, and the city had been one of the five most important ceramic production centers in the Roman era.
- The antique city of Sagalassos carries traces of ancient Anatolia
- The written history of Sagalassos goes back to 333 B.C, the year Alexander the Great conquered the city. Sagalassos flourished after it was taken by the Roman Empire.
- Food forecast 2016
- If you're familiar with Turkish coffee cup fortune telling, you must already be familiar with that widely heard phrase: “You'll receive good news within three units of time!
- Ancient cold storage depot found in Sagalassos
- Stating that they were working in eight different spots this year, Poblome said: “We are looking at the early centuries of Sagalassos. We know that Alexander the Great fought here. Sources say that Sagalassos was not a small city.
- ARCHAEOLOGY >2200 year-old trade building found in Turkey's ancient city
- A 2,200-year-old two-story trade building, which was also thought to be used for cold storage, has been found in the Sagalassos ancient city in the Ağlasun district of southern Burdur province. Belgian Prof. Dr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sagalassos History Topics
adolf hitler hitlers family
station wagon tailgate evolution
list of ley lines south england
cuisine cuisines of oceania
-logy other words ending in ology