A selection of articles related to sage.
Original articles from our library related to the Sage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sage.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Renewal, Worship, Cocoa and Home
- from the valley floor i watch as the first green-gold rays a hint of glory to come burst victoriously from behind blue mountains capped with blinding white in the distance dim and barely heard the crow of a rooster lowing of cattle snowbirds begin their daily...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Sage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- recertification meetings where SAGE is included in the discussion. 3. Preseason team The team SAGE representatives are not enforcers of the program.
- Sage-grouse Habitat in Idaho
- Sage-grouse. Habitat in Idaho. Jeffrey K.
Suggested News Resources
- Donny Osmond offers sage advice
- By STEVE KNOPPER Forty years ago, Donny Osmond hit No. 1 for the first time with his song "Go Away, Little Girl.
- Sage Extends High Grade Gold Mineralisation Below and East of Clavos Deposit
- 25, 2011) - Sage Gold Inc. (TSX VENTURE:SGX) announces additional drill results from its 2011 surface drill program.
- Blue anise sage a feast for hummingbirds
- Such is the case with the blue anise sage or Salvia guaranitica. Sometimes called Brazilian sage this worthy perennial is always showing out this time of the year enduring itself to both gardeners and hummingbirds alike.
- State of Education: Sage Achieve Degree
- The Sage Colleges and Excelsior Colleges are joining forces to create what is known as the Sage Achieve Degree. YNN's Vince Gallagher has more. Then come back here and refresh the page.
- Saratoga: Desert Sage should like pace in Ballston Spa
- By David Grening SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY − As he watched his filly Desert Sage contest the early pace of the Dr. James Penny Memorial Handicap at Parx Racing last month, trainer Chad Brown knew he was in trouble.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sage: Open Source Mathematics Software
- A free mathematics software system licensed under the GPL.
- Sage fly rods, blanks, and reels. Features product information, rod selection advice, dealer locator, warranty, and show schedule.
- Sage North America Business Software & Services
- Sage North America - Business Software Solutions for Accounting, CRM, ERP, FAS, Payroll, Management, HR, Time Tracking, Construction & More.
- Sage - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a : wise through reflection and experience b archaic : grave, solemn. 2.
- Urban Dictionary: sage
- Word entered to the email field of a *chan (iichan, 4chan, 2chan, etc) message board so that the post is not bumped. It is Japanese for 'to lower.'...