A selection of articles related to saguna brahman.
Original articles from our library related to the Saguna Brahman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saguna Brahman.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
Saguna Brahman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saguna Brahman books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Om: Symbol of the Absolute
- or Aum is of paramount importance in Hinduism. This symbol (as seen in the image on the right) is a sacred syllable representing Brahman, the impersonal Absolute of Hinduism —omnipotent, omnipresent, and the source of all manifest existence. Brahman ...
- Freedom from bondage
- Krishna states that “the Supreme Brahman is beginning-less and is said to be neither existent nor non-existent.” Interpreters of this statement show that this is the crux of the Nirguna and Saguna aspects of the Supreme Brahman, pointed out Swami ...
- Metafisica essenziale del Giano bifronte
- A tal riguardo, annotiamo che nella metafisica cristiana, ci pare essere assente un corrispettivo del Brahman Nirguna o Assoluto: il Padre cristiano è divinità creatrice primigenia ma non assolutizzata, paragonabile all'Essere o Brahman Saguna. Ci pare ...
- Decoding Mindfulness
- It is speculated that it originated more than 5,000 years ago and served as a means to understand and get closer to the true nature of God (Brahman) by Hindus.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjapanese grammar adjectives
leblanc process chemistry
linus pauling activism