- In a nutshell: the Punic Wars
- In 219 BC, Hannibal (son of Hamilcar Barca, a Carthaginian general during the First Punic War) broke the tentative peace between the two cities and laid siege to Saguntum (in eastern Spain), then an ally of Rome.
- Libia, blitz dell'Isis a Sabrata
- Tripoli - "Dum Romae consulitur, Saguntum expugnatur", mentre a Roma si discute, Sagunto viene espugnata: si potrebbe ricorrere a una metafora delle guerre puniche per descrivere il caos in cui sta sprofondando ogni giorno di piu' la Libia.
- The Lion of Carthage
- In 220, he refused a peremptory Roman demand that he leave Saguntum alone, instead putting it to the sack after an eight-month siege. The Roman Senate sent an embassy to Carthage, demanding that Hannibal be punished for his crime—and knowing full ...
- Arapahoe HS shooter had countdown to attack
- On September 17, 2013, he wrote, "enter project saguntum, a 10 year subconscious project for me to exact revenge." He continued, "I will shoot up my school… and it will be winter during finals week." He added "I am a psychopath with a superiority complex.
Saguntum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saguntum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesluigis mansion storyline
grandia xtreme other characters
the private life of plants travelling
alstom financial information
culture of kuwait hospitality