A selection of articles related to sahaja samadhi.
Original articles from our library related to the Sahaja Samadhi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sahaja Samadhi.
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
Sahaja Samadhi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sahaja Samadhi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Entire Catalogue of Art of Living Content Now Available on Saregama Shakti App
- Founded in 1981 by Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, The Art of Living is an educational and humanitarian movement engaged in stress-management and service initiatives. The organization operates globally in 155 countries and has touched the lives of over ...
- BREAKING NEWS: Mugabe Conned Into Hindu Religious Scam In India
- As Robert Mugabe ages, his ability to discern things declines. ZimEye.com can reveal the Head Of State was duped into flying thousands of miles to India for what was a mere religious function.
- Maha Samadhi Day - Honouring the Life of H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
- TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Feb. 23, 2016) - On February 23, 2016, people all over the world will gather to commemorate the passing and honour the life's work of the founder of Sahaja Yoga, Her Holiness Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Shri Mataji had ...
- Life at 100 Percent
- In my personal experience, the practice of Sudarshan Kriya augmented with Sahaj Samadhi (Effortless Transcendence) has helped me de-stress and bring resilience to a demanding life. Breath and meditation are very important tools to manage the energy ...
- Learning to live right with Dr Richa Chopra
- Those that signed up for the “Art of Meditation-Sahaj Samadhi Meditation course” got just the taste of what Dr Richa had to offer. She also had the pre training teachers for who wanted to share in her wisdom. Those that attended were rewarded.