A selection of articles related to sahara desert.
Original articles from our library related to the Sahara Desert. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sahara Desert.
- Desert Rose
- A gypsum. Lt. brown. Gently grounding; clarifies thinking and mental vision, perception. Quiets worry, brings out practicality. (Related to Selenite) The spirit of these Selenite clusters send the message to stop, take time for self, smell the roses, find...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Rainmaker's Apprentice
- Once a Rainmaker and her new apprentice were traveling through the forest. When they stopped at a stream to fill their canteens, the apprentice asked the Rainmaker if she could call the rain. "Well," said the Rainmaker, as she looked about them at...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 9:3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 At that time Herod the tetrarch heard of the fame of Jesus, 14:2 And said unto his servants, This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead; and therefore mighty works do show forth themselves in him. 14:3 For Herod had laid hold on John,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 33
- Chapter 33 33:1 These are the journeys of the children of Israel, which went forth out of the land of Egypt with their armies under the hand of Moses and Aaron. 33:2 And Moses wrote their goings out according to their journeys by the commandment of the LORD:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Sahara Desert is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sahara Desert books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- sahara desert trek, morocco
- sahara desert trek, morocco.
- sahara - 4Children
- THE SAHARA DESERT TREK. CHALLENGE.
- LESSON PLAN: LIFE IN THE SAHARA
- 1. Where is the Sahara Desert located? In Northern Africa.
- Food Webs: The Sahara Desert
- The Sahara Desert. We think of very cold areas as harsh environments. But hot areas can be harsh environments, too.
- Solar potential of the Sahara Desert with an introduction to solar
- The desert Sahara has a huge potential of solar energy.
Suggested News Resources
- Gallery sale to benefit Sahara desert nomads
- By Chris Stolz Lesley Clark, an artist and philanthropist, will have an "African Market" sale outside her shop Saturday in Ojai to benefit the nomads of the Sahara Desert.
- Surviving in a microwave
- Niger's capital straddles the Niger River on the fringe of the Sahara Desert and temperatures consistently approach 40ºC. South Africa's only previous meeting against Niger was in their 2-0 win at Mbombela Stadium in September.
- Pensacola Beach resident's team wins 'Expedition Impossible'
- John Post from Pensacola Beach, left, runs through the Sahara Desert with other Team Gypsies members Eric Bach and Taylor Filasky as they compete on the ABC reality show "Expedition Impossible." The team won the competition and $50000 each.
- Angelina Jolie planning Sahara trek
- Angelina Jolie is hoping to take her six children on a month-long trek across Africa's Sahara Desert.
- A gruelling desert run for a good cause
- Sandy Johnson has been a competitive runner for most of her life, so when a colleague told her about a 250-kilometre run across the Sahara Desert, she couldn't wait to give it a try. “I said, 'I would love to do that,'” recalled Ms.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sahara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Sahara (Arabic: الصحراء الكبرى Aṣ Ṣaḥrā´ al Kubrā, English: The Great Desert) is the world's second largest desert, after Antarctica.
- the Living Africa: the land - Sahara Desert - intro
- Information on the physical features, drainage, climate, plant and animal life, as well as the people who live in the Sahara. Published by The Living Africa.
- Life in the Sahara Desert
- The Sahara is the biggest desert in the world.
- Sahara Desert Map - See Pyramids, Volcanoes, Sand Dunes and
- The Sahara Desert in Northern Africa - The largest non-polar desert in the world- by Geology.com.
- Sahara Desert - The Sahara Desert in Africa
- The Sahara Desert is one of the world's largest and driest deserts. Located in northern Africa, the Sahara Desert is encompassed by several countries.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.