A selection of articles related to sailing heeling.
Original articles from our library related to the Sailing Heeling. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sailing Heeling.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Meaning "the House of Horus". In early times seen as the sky-goddess and mother of Horus, in the New Kingdom she was merged with Isis to become the same deity. Already in the Old Kingdom her cult center seems to have been in Dendera. During the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And it came to pass, that after we were gotten from them, and had launched, we came with a straight course unto Coos, and the day following unto Rhodes, and from thence unto Patara: 21:2 And finding a ship sailing over unto Phenicia, we went...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Sailing Heeling is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sailing Heeling books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Profile: Scott Steiner
- Having hiked, cycled, sailed, kayaked and driven a Mountain Express bus in circles for thousands upon thousands of miles, Scott seems always ready for the next escapade. Scott grew up in the ...
- Foiling to the Future
- “With a wide boat, the trick is to sail with big heel angles to get the boat out of the water.” But as every Opti sailor knows, a rig is far more efficient when it's sailed upright.
- Baileys put a polish on Sir Isaac
- This isn't the Baileys' first boat – that was Iris, a 43-foot yawl on which they sailed the Pacific from 1990 to 1995, visiting far-flung islands as well as Australia and New Zealand.
- Sailing adventure: Learning to harness the wind
- We first heard about Sailboats, Inc., years ago when the husband of a friend took the sailing certification course so he could “bare boat,” a nautical term for renting a sailboat without the corresponding captain and crew.
- Sailing the Caribbean on the world's largest tall ship
- The crew maneuvers the sails to minimize heeling, or tilting, so it's usually less than 6 percent. Speed varies with wind conditions, of course, ranging from 8 knots to 20 knots under sail, 13.5 or higher under engine power.
Sailing Heeling Topics
Related searchesdeutsche tourenwagen meisterschaft
variations of basketball activities
vectrex 3d imager
scryed episode titles