A selection of articles related to sailing.
Original articles from our library related to the Sailing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sailing.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Meaning "the House of Horus". In early times seen as the sky-goddess and mother of Horus, in the New Kingdom she was merged with Isis to become the same deity. Already in the Old Kingdom her cult center seems to have been in Dendera. During the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And it came to pass, that after we were gotten from them, and had launched, we came with a straight course unto Coos, and the day following unto Rhodes, and from thence unto Patara: 21:2 And finding a ship sailing over unto Phenicia, we went...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Sailing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sailing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New Zealand Names Doublehanded Olympic Team
- Auckland, New Zealand (March 14, 2016) – The first sailing selections to the New Zealand Olympic Team to Rio 2016 were named at a beachside announcement at Wakatere Boating Club. Both New Zealand's London 2012 sailing medallist crews are among ...
- Eight Bells: Jim Allsopp
- Jim Allsopp was a sailing legend who has personally and professionally influenced many sailors. Jim was one of those naturally talented sailors – he won the 1975 Star World Championships, beating Tom Blackaller, Pelle Petterson, Malin Burnham, and Bill ...
- Regatta kicks of sailing season in Mississippi Sound
- AMANDA McCOY/SUN HERALD Various classes of sailboats, from Lasers to Optimists, wait for the start of the 2016 Alfonso Jr. Regatta and Sutter Cup at the Gulfport Yacht Club on Sunday, March 13, 2016. The regatta, which marks the start of the sailing ...
- Luke Ramsay: Catamaran Convert
- Sail Canada has selected Luke Ramsay (27 years) and Nikola Girke (37 years) as their representative in the new Nacra 17 event at the 2016 Olympic Games. Scuttlebutt editor Craig Leweck met up with Luke, who was named 2015 Sail Canada of the Male ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescarnage comics carnage vs joker
laurie anderson talking stick
algae nutritional value of algae
kundalini yoga for incontinence
diagonal matrix other properties