A selection of articles related to sailors.
Original articles from our library related to the Sailors. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sailors.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- A son of Poseidon, and Lord of the Winds. He figures in the Odyssey, where Odysseus encounters him and is given a bag containing all the winds (except the one which blows toward Ithaka); Odysseus' sailors open it however, and raise a storm....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Sailors is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sailors books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sailors face more lenient body fat rules
- The Navy allowed about 2,400 sailors who passed a preliminary test under the new rules to stay in, reducing the number of failures on their records from three to one, said Navy spokesman, Lt. Cmdr. Nate Christensen.
- Youth sailors compete in North American Opti qualifier
- The VIODA Championship regatta was hosted by the St. Thomas Yacht Club over the weekend, featuring more than 40 youth sailors from Puerto Rico, St. Croix, St.
- Man pleads not guilty to assaulting sailors
- Mitch Bronson Martinez pleaded not guilty Wednesday to charges he assaulted two sailors outside a nightclub in January. He also pleaded not guilty to gun and drug charges.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.